Meet our team
For the third year in a row, Acsone will be present at the annual Odoo conference which takes place June 3-5 2015.
During the conference you will have the opportunity to meet our Odoo team in person at our booth located in the Exhibition hall, next to the catering area and 2 steps away from the Odoo Community Association stand.
This year our customers and team have 4 talks on the conference schedule, illustrating recent projects and open source contributions by Acsone.
- Purchase and accounting in a Public Health Research Center, by Thibaut Lenfant, IT Manager, Luxemburg Institue of Health.
- Case study - Political party: Ecolo, by Vincent Van Osta, System and Network Architect and Administrator, Ecolo.
- How to offer an online help in your application using Odoo CMS, by Cédric Pigeon, Software Engineer at Acsone.
- Building Management Information Systems, by Stéphane Bidoul, Operations Director and Odoo practice leader, Acsone.
Moreover, we have the pleasure to have been nominated for the best partner award for the second time.
A year of community contributions
Our team will also be present at the Odoo Community Association Code Sprint taking place pre-conference, on June 1-2 2015. This sprint tops up a year of very active participation in the Odoo community, with the following highlights:
- 49 open source modules by Acsone available on apps.odoo.com, most of them contributed to OCA,
- numerous contributions to existing OCA projects in the form of new modules and improvements and migration of existing module such as:
- significant contributions to the OCA banking projects (payment, bank statement import, bank statement reconciliation) with new modules, refactoring and migration to 8.0, and improvements to existing modules
- significant contributions to the OCA accounting projects (financial tools, analytics, reporting, invoicing) with new modules, refactoring and migration to 8.0, and improvements to existing modules
- a major improvement of the connector framework now implementing efficient job runners and job channels,
- a new module to create management information systems dashboard (soon to be proposed for OCA inclusion),
- the online help module,
- the 7.0 and 8.0 migration of the geospatial modules,
- and much more in the areas of purchasing, stock and logistics, server tools and web modules.
- Acsone is also leading the OCA localization projects for Belgium and Luxemburg.
- In 2015 we also published the Mozaik project, a suite of module to manage political parties and large associative organizations, result of a fruitful collaboration with the Ecolo party