ACSONE develops tailor made high-quality software solutions for clients in Europe, based on open-source technologies and open standards.
To reinforce his project teams, ACSONE is looking for a Medior or Senior Java Developer.
If you recognize yourself in most of these:
- Good knowledge of French or Dutch;
- Min 3 years field experience in software development;
- Passionate about software development and open-source technologies;
- Focused on software development, highly interested in clean code and modern software architecture;
- Expert in Java and related frameworks (Spring, JPA, etc.);
- Understand and communicate designs in a clear way, sharing technical solutions with others;
- Comfortable with customers, can explain complex technical matters in a didactic way;
and you would like to:
- Elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Enhance your knowledge by practicing new technologies on the projects you will be working on;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Use modern software development methods in a self-organized team;
- Meet the customer and understand his business in order to provide the best fitted software.
What our employees appreciate:
- A CDI contract from the start;
- Be part of a human sized company where the well-being of employees is an absolute priority;
- A smooth integration into the team with the support of a dedicated colleague (your “integration buddy”);
- Regular follow-up and discussions with your “people booster” who helps you evolve quickly and efficiently;
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- An Agile work environment with short decision-making processes;
- Attractive salary package.
You will be based in our nearest office, in Waterloo or Liège, and you will be able to work remotely for up to 3 days a week.