Alfresco Analyst Developer
Drève Richelle, 167, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium
ACSONE (http://www.acsone.eu) develops tailor made software solutions for clients in Europe based on open-source components. One of its special focus is the integration of a document management system within our customer IT landscape.
To reinforce its project teams in the Brussels area, ACSONE is looking for an Alfresco Analyst Developer (f/m).
As part of ACSONE project teams your key focus areas will include the capture of the customer's requirements, functional and technical analysis and software development on top of Alfresco.
- You own a university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and can demonstrate sound knowledge in Software Engineering;
- You have a good knowledge of the Alfresco architecture and experience in configuring, customizing and deploying Alfresco and Share;
- You have a good knowledge about standard development tools (IDE, unit testing, version control, issue tracking, continuous integration, ...);
- You like direct contact with customers and you adjust your communication to their IT background;
- You continuously strive to write high quality, efficient and maintainable code and familiar with Agile environment (Scrum);
- You are a fast learner and continuously seek to expand your knowledge about Software Engineering technologies and methods;
- You love working in team and sharing your experience with co-workers;
- You communicate efficiently in at least two of the following languages: French, Dutch, English.
- A friendly and dynamic work environment where your unique competencies will be highly appreciated ;
- The flexibility and opportunities of a human-sized company;
- Regular trainings and development opportunities, adapted to your needs;
- A complete and attractive salary package.