ACSONE sa/nv develops tailor made high-quality software solutions for clients in Europe, based on open-source technologies and open standards.
To strengthen our HR team, we are currently looking for a Junior HR Officer.
If you recognize yourself in most of these:
- A relevant Master degree;
- First payroll experience is a plus;
- Able to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- You are autonomous, methodical and conscientious;
- Work both individually and in a team;
- French speaking, with a good command of English
and you would like to:
- Learn every day while adding value to the team;
- Actively participate in the growth and performance of the company.
Your main missions will be:
- General coordination of all aspects related to the payroll (Belgium and Luxembourg):
- Link with the social secretariat (Belgium) and the fiduciary (Luxembourg)
- Transmission, follow-up and verification of payroll data
- Management of employee data (address, change of status, etc.)
- Leave and absence tracking
- Daily management of employee benefits: insurance affiliation, telephone subscriptions, meal vouchers
- Contact person for employer, employees and leasing companies
- Organization of offers, orders, deliveries, etc.
- Claims and damage follow-up
- Organization of car rental (short lease or leasing)
- Organizing the return of the vehicle
- Order fuel cards
- Mobility plan
What our employees appreciate:
- A CDI contract from the start;
- Challenging projects;
- Great responsibilities and a flat hierarchy;
- An Agile work environment with short decision-making processes;
- Promotion of initiative and innovative ideas;
- Be part of a human sized company where the well-being of employees is an absolute priority;
- Integration into the team thanks to your Integration Buddy and your People Booster;
- Possibility of becoming an ambassador of a technology or know-how and of participating in transversal projects;
- Numerous training courses throughout your career;
- A welcoming, friendly and dynamic environment;
- Attractive salary package.
You will be based in our Waterloo office or in our Kehlen office, with part-time remote work possibilities.