ACSONE sa/nv develops tailor made high-quality software solutions for clients in Europe, based on open-source technologies and open standards.
To reinforce one of his custom business applications project teams, ACSONE is looking for an experienced Java Developer.
If you recognize yourself in most of these:
- Good knowledge of French or Dutch;
- Min 3 years field experience in software development and open-source technologies;
- Passionate about software development and open-source technologies;
- Focused on software development, highly interested in clean code and modern software architecture;
- Expert in Java : Java 9 and up
- and related frameworks: Spring, JPA, etc)
- Communicate designs in a clear way, sharing technical solutions with others;
- Comfortable with customers, can explain complex technical matters in a didactic way;
and you would like to:
- Elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Enhance your knowledge by practicing new technologies on the projects you will be working on;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Use modern software development methods in a self-organized team;
- Meet the customer and understand his business in order to provide the best fitted software.
What our employees appreciate:
- A CDI contract from the start;
- Be part of a human sized company where the well-being of employees is an absolute priority;
- A smooth integration into the team with the support of a dedicated colleague (your “integration buddy”);
- Regular follow-up and discussions with your “people booster” who helps you evolve quickly and efficiently;
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- An Agile work environment with short decision-making processes;
- Attractive salary package.
You will be based at a customer site in Brussels, with part-time remote work possibilities (up to 3 days a week).