ACSONE sa/nv develops tailor made high-quality software solutions for clients in Europe, based on open-source technologies and open standards.
To reinforce its custom business applications project teams, ACSONE is looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer willing to evolve to Java Architect.
If you recognize yourself in most of these:
- Good knowledge of French or Dutch;
- Min 5 years field experience in software development;
- Be able to demonstrate participation in the technical design of application;
- Passionate about software development and open-source technologies;
- Efficient and autonomous;
- Focused on software development, highly interested in clean code and modern software architecture;
- Expert in Java : Java 9 and up
- and related frameworks: Spring, Micronaut, Quarkus (or even Vert.x) and their underlying concepts (JPA, Hibernate, bean-validation, inversion of control, …)
- Experience with REST/JSON services and how to build and consume them in Java;
- Communicate designs in a clear way, sharing technical solutions with others;
- Comfortable with customers, can explain complex technical matters in a didactic way;
and you would like to:
- Elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Use modern software development methods in a self-organized team;
- Able to use latest technologies in a pragmatic way;
- Learn every day while adding value to the team;
- Be part of a human sized company that cares about its employees;
- Meet the customer and understand his business in order to provide the best fitted software.
What our employees appreciate:
- A CDI contract from the start;
- Challenging projects;
- Great responsibilities and a flat hierarchy;
- An Agile work environment with short decision-making processes;
- Promotion of initiative and innovative ideas;
- Be part of a human sized company where the well-being of employees is an absolute priority;
- Integration into the team thanks to your Integration Buddy and your People Booster;
- Possibility of becoming an ambassador of a technology or know-how and of participating in transversal projects;
- Numerous training courses throughout your career;
- A welcoming, friendly and dynamic environment;
- Attractive salary package.
You will be based in Waterloo, Liège or Kehlen (Luxembourg), with part-time remote work possibilities.