Acsone develops tailor-made, sustainable and high-quality software solutions for business management. We have clients across Europe and we are particularly renowned in the banking and financial sector for our expertise in BI tools and financial reporting. Member of the Open Source community, our 50 people team is passionate about code. Acsone is a project company, which we can lead from A to Z, from business analysis, to development, to testing, to hosting,…
To strengthen our « Custom Business Applications » project team in Financial Reporting, we are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer Full Stack (java / python).
If you recognize yourself in most of these:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in development;
- Holding a relevant master degree (in computer science, engineering, mathematics, …);
- Knowledge of the financial, banking or insurance sector;
- Attraction for financial reporting and BI;
- Passionate developer, interested in clean code and modern architectures;
- Open-source and quality oriented;
- Very good knowledge of XML and Excel editorial systems;
- Attracted by technological watch;
- Able to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment;
- Understanding of business requirements and the ability to convert them into applications;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Works both individually and as a team;
- Perfect command of French and excellent level in English.
and you would like to:
- Join the Open Source community;
- Contribute to the development of sustainable solutions;
- Lead a team and share good practices with your team members;
- Elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Learn daily while bringing added value to the team;
- Actively participate in the growth and performance of the company.
What our employees appreciate:
- A CDI contract from the start;
- Technically challenging projects;
- Great responsibilities and a flat hierarchy;
- Working at the Acsone’s offices (not at the clients)
- An Agile work environment with short decision-making processes;
- Promotion of initiative and innovative ideas;
- Be part of a human sized company where the well-being of employees is an absolute priority;
- Integration into the team thanks to your Integration Buddy and your People Booster;
- Possibility of becoming an ambassador of a technology or know-how and of participating in transversal projects;
- Flexible working hours with homeworking;
- Numerous training courses throughout your career;
- A welcoming, friendly and dynamic environment;
- Attractive salary package.
You will be based in our Waterloo, Liège or Luxembourg office, with part-time remote work possibilities.